Advantages Of Heat Pump
- High efficiency and energy saving Eco-friendly technology
- Intelligent controller for precise control and easy operation
- Wide temperature range operation, from -10℃ to 50℃ .
- Can work at night as well as on cloudy or rainy days just like on sunny days
- Can be scaled to meet any requirement of hot water .
- Easy to install, just need to connect the pipelines and electrical connections Occupies very little space and can be installed on the terrace or roof Long life and corrosion-resistant cabinet to withstand severe climates
- Combined with a circulation pump and a storage tank, it can deliver hot water in seconds anywhere in the premises.
ANNUAL HEATING EXPENSES CALCULATION DETAILS
- Energy required to heat 1000 liters of water = 1000 lts x 30℃ (temp rise) = 30,000 kcal = 35 KW
- HEAT PUMP:
EcoT300 Heat Pump Output = 300Ltrs Hrs Time to heat 1000 liters = 1000/300 = 3.3 hours.
3.1KW x 3.3 hours = 10.23 units Per annum cost = 10.23 units x 365 days x Rs.8 = Rs.29,872/-
- DIESEL BOILER:
Diesel Calorific value = 9337 kcal per liters To heat 1000 liters of water = 30,000 / 9337 = 3 liters Per annum cost = 3 liters x 365 days x Rs.65 = Rs.71,175/-
- ELECTRIC GEYSER:
Power consumed = 35 KW (or 35 units) Per annum cost = 35 units x 365 days x Rs.8 = Rs.102,200
HEAT PUMP V/S SOLAR WATER HEATER
|EcoTech Heat Pump||Very Safe||Above 15 Years||Hot water delivery 24 hrs, No impact of the rainy day, cloudy or cool/foggy weather.
No gas coil inside the tank.
|Solar Hot Water||Safe||5-10 Years||Hot water delivery is totally dependent on weather, electric heater required for rainy/ cloudy/foggy days.|
|Electric Heater||With Risk||3-5 Years||Risk of electricity leakage, and very high-energy cost.|
|Gas Water Heater||With Risk||3-5 Years||Risk of explosion and water contamination.|