Swimming Pool Heating pump water heater
Swimming Pool Heat Pump
- High efficiency and energy-saving
- Titanium Heat Exchanger to withstand corrosive environments
- Intelligent controller for precise control
- Input power is very low (6 KW) and delivers about 21 KW heat output
- Can work at night as well as on cloudy and rainy days
- Easy to install, just need to complete plumbing and electrical connections
- Eco-friendly technology, uses R407C refrigerant
- Occupies very little space
- Long life and corrosion resistant cabinet to withstand severe climates
|Capacity / Range||25,000 Ltrs||50,000 Ltrs||80,000 Ltrs||100,000 Ltrs|
EcoTech heat pumps are the best choice for pool heating because of its economical operations, safety, and environment friendly. Swimming Pool Heat Pumps are high capacity heating systems that can raise the temperature of the swimming pool water from ambient to set temperature (27 ~ 35C) and maintain the temperature.
EcoTech swimming pool heat pump is mostly used in, indoor & outdoor pool projects. Such as domestic pool, bungalows, resorts, Hotels, gymnasium or leisure center etc.
Automatic heating and constant temperature solve difficulties of Swimming Pool Heating and Sauna Bathing, eliminating, high-energy consumption and complicated operation of boiler / unsafe electrical heater.
What To Consider When Choosing A Heat Pump for Your Swimming Pool?
As the image shows, there are different factors that affect the optimal size for heat pump heaters for pools. As a result, pools located in areas with wind speeds faster than average, lower levels of humidity, and cool nights need a larger heater.
Here are 5 Steps to Calculate Approximately Heater Size:
- One- Determine the desired swimming pool temperature.
- Two -Determine the average temperature in the coldest month of use.
- Three – Desired pool temperature – average temperature for coldest month = temperature rise.
- Four – Calculate pool surface area in square feet.
- Five- Determine the amount of energy per output needed for the heater.